ようこそ!!! WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!! SELAMAT DATANG!!!

♥♥♥LIFE IS SHORT,BREAK THE RULES,FORGIVE QUICKLY,KISS SLOWLY,LOVE TRULY,LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY AND U NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE U SMILE♥♥♥

::lazy fat cat::

Monday, April 12, 2010

22才の私



tahun berganti tahun
aku semakin dimamah usia
genap usiaku 22 tahun kini
aku masih bergelar student
aku masih mengejar cita2
aku masih di sini menghirup udara segar nippon
aku nantikan sakura tatkala haru
aku berlari di pantai tatkala natsu
aku tatapi keindahan momiji tatkala aki
aku teruja hujanan salji tatkala fuyu
masih ada indahnya pada hidup ini
mungkin suatu waktu aku bakal kehilangan semua ini
bila usia lagi bertambah
pastinya harusku selak lembaran baru diari kehidupan
owh aku pingin masa depan yang cerah
seiring apa yg aku usahakan semasa mudaku
walau banyak waktu juga telah terbuang
22 tahun sudah aku berjuang mengejar impian
masa depan harus lebih baek!
pada hidupku juga ada yang kurang
moga kutemui dia yang ku cari
hehehehehe.....

~happy bufday to me~

i went for hanami on my bufday
having so much fun with my friends around
enjoy the pics...

toyota-suzuka-gifu

they sang happy bufday song with zaf playing piano on his iphone

me at mei-jyou...like posing so much!

*would like to thanks ya all for wishing me happy bufday..some of u came up with so nice words, almost drove me to cry. an n biligee came to the kitchen when i was cooking at 12 a.m to wish me n i got pyjama from them. accyang gave me 5packs of choclate...wahhhh i myself never bought me 5packs of anything..haha. some texted me via mobile, some called me to wish directly and the rest posted their wishes on my wall via FB...so wonderful to have friends around! relly touched by alin's n fetty's post... so long words i like it soooooo much...

from FB

alin's

Alyn Nadya my Serena sayang intan payung!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE :)
MAY IYDA CEPAT CEPAT KAWIN. ALIN CHUP JADI PENGAPIT YER!
MAY YOU BE SHOWER WITH HAPPINESS, JOYFULNESS AND SURROUNDED WITH PPL YOU LOVE THE MOST.

ALIN SAYANG IYDA BANYAK BANYAK MACAM BINTANG KAT LANGIT!
INGAT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY... BACK.
AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE DARLING. :))

♥ u so much :")

HAVE A GOOD ONE! XOXO! ♥ ♥
p/s: Alin ikut time dekat japan eh. hehe :)) sorry syg lambat 15mins huhuhu.

fetty's

Freesia Fk DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to you ~~~~~~ :)
cori lmbt wish..br pas exam...sok ader lagik....waawaa~~~

Moga Ida pjg umo, murah rezei, success slalo n diberkati Allah s.w.t...aminn...
BFF !!!!!!!!!

* cedey tgk ruangan BFF Iyda...ader nm 'facebook user' and pic ntah pe2 jek... :(

tp, x per..tue xkan memutuskan s...mngat fty nk wat account kali ke-3 semata2 nk connect dgn kwn2 TERSAYANG!!!!!!!!!! lebiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥

barbar's 

22才のbirthday, おめでとう Iyda Murasaki dearie (^^♪ have a great and cool birthday as u; know we're thinking of u, giving love and support in all that u do! and, do always stay just the way u truly are cause you're better off by far that way (u're a friend who's like a blessing in my life✿) and there's nothing 'bout you i... would change either♥ love u to bits and god bless! 

so many people that wished me and i cant paste it all...really appreciate ur effort to write me ur wishes. so sorry if didnt reply ur's coz i wasnt around on my bufday but i did read it all...*

thanks so much=)

luv ya all

XOXO;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say u?