ようこそ!!! WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!! SELAMAT DATANG!!!

♥♥♥LIFE IS SHORT,BREAK THE RULES,FORGIVE QUICKLY,KISS SLOWLY,LOVE TRULY,LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY AND U NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE U SMILE♥♥♥

::lazy fat cat::

Monday, June 14, 2010

will i make it??

at this time, tokushima has reached to the decision of 2011 intake i guessed...
will i be running towards tokushima's next top intake??uhuhhhhh....blurrredddd!
i really have no idea with tomorrow's result....of all days, tomorrow will be the horrible one.
if i pass the test, then it might change my mood for the rest of the year,
BUT, if it sucks....it might change my life for the rest of the year!!
i may not be me anymore....if it turns out suck........
guess i couldnt sleep well tonight...with those thing hung up in my head.
oh Allah, let me be the chosen one.....

2 comments:

what say u?